Monday, January 2, 2012

Create your own survey

After my "Lose weight while you date" adventure I thought that maybe I should tone the idea down a bit while still aiming for a way to encourage participation from those who read my ads. Now getting someone interested in using sex to stay in shape borders on the casual encounter category which is something that I want to stay away from for a few reasons. The foremost being that there are a lot of guys posing as women in that section and also because I am not looking specifically for random "hook up sex."

Because I did get a lot of replies however I decided that something similar might be a good idea. Currently I have ads posted that incorporate a survey into the post. The titles are similar to "Answer these correctly and win a dream date" to "Female dating opinion wanted" and everything in between. These are not the exact titles that I used but you get the idea. Now in the body of the post I have asked several questions that are of interest to me. Topics include preferences in music, food, entertainment, etc. I ask a few key questions that aren't too invasive but will give me an idea of what type of girl I am dealing with like "What do you think about public displays of affection?" or "Are you here looking for a relationship, casual dating, or whatever happens?" Things that allow her to tell as much as she likes.

I always request a photo at the end of the post since this amount of time invested makes it likely to be ok with her. Right now I have a few of these running so I can't give them away word for word but use your imagination. There is plenty of room for creativity here.