Friday, January 11, 2013

How to meet women on Facebook


Besides using free dating websites and Craigslist to meet girls I have recently started using social network site too. While these are a great resource for fining women it is a bit different than the formerly mention sources. What is so different about Facebook? Well for one thing you will see a lot of women who are attractive but have not gone there to meet someone. When you are on a dating site you have a good idea of why the women are there. Well of course some want to hook up while others are looking for something more serious and long term but you get the idea.

Anyways the good news is that if and when you become friends with someone on Facebook you will more than likely be able to see their relationship status and decide whether or not to pursue that person or move on to the next. So the steps are rather straightforward. Find cute girl, become friends, ask her out. Okay so how exactly do we go about this? Your methods may be different but here is an example of something I have been doing lately with good results. I'll use an interesting case here because I think that you might find it entertaining.

The Geek's Guide to Dating

Last week I was going through random Facebook accounts looking for hot girls. As soon as I found one I noticed that she had shared her musical tastes and recognized an obscure artist that I am familiar with. You don't have to do the same thing but it helps if you are familiar with or familiarize yourself with something that she like but that most other people could not appreciate. So I sent her a friend request stating that "If you like [artist’s name] then you rock. I thought that I was the only one!"

By a stroke of good luck she happened to be online and replied back right away. For the record I try to send messages during prime time as immediate responses often occur and I have a "hot" lead instead of one that she thought about for a day or two. So she replied that her dad loved that artist and she grew up listening to him etc. She also accepted my friend request and I got to see some very sexy pictures that she had on her profile. So we message back and forth for a bit and then she drops the bomb and tells me that she is an entertainer. I'm thinking she's a stripper but no, it's more than that. It turns out that she is an adult actor.

Well that was a first for me and honestly I still haven't decided what I want to do. She acts more than willing to meet up but I'm just not sure if that's something that I'd be into, pun intended. Strange things do happen on the internet and what makes it so difficult is that she is really attractive. I will have to think about this one for a while...