Monday, November 7, 2011

Why some women can't get laid


I found this posted in a forum a while back. It was titled something like pick-up lines for women. There are actually a couple of good lines here but most of them suck pretty bad. Girls, don't make these mistakes. You either guys. I'll comment with my thoughts for each.

At a sports bar: "What's the most impressive goal you've ever scored in a game?"
Ok this might work if the guy happens to be/was a jock. True guys do like to talk about their accomplishments. Just make sure to change the subject soon because the topic doesn't really lead anywhere on it's own.

At a club: "I dare you to show me your moonwalk."
Kinda funny but not really. If he does show you a bad example are you going to feel more attracted to him? I see the point about being able to have fun but I'd prefer that the guy gets the girl to moonwalk instead. Now that is entertaining.

At a restaurant bar: "They have the best nachos here. Ever tried 'em?"
Boring.

At a friend's party: "I wanted to talk to you the second I got here, but no one introduced me. So I'm introducing myself."
I like this! You are making no excuses and getting right to the point even if you hesitated at first. Very direct. Use it.

At the laundromat: "I'm bored. What do you normally do when your underwear is drying?"
This would make me laugh. A lot of guys would go pervert though so be careful. You might not like the answer. For a guy to ask this he should have a good read on her at first. Otherwise he will sound like a perv.

At the park: "Any ideas on how to turn this blanket into a Twister board? I really want to play."
Too sexual. Ask me this only if you really do want to play. Naked.

At a baseball game: "I bet you a post-game drink that (insert player's name) will hit a home run this inning."
During a conversation sure. As an opener a bit much. That's the first thing out of your mouth? Who TF are you?

At the gym: "You look like you know your way around this place. Where's that machine that works your glutes?"
Really. You want to invite butt comments this soon? I hope you are ready for the response.

On the beach: "I bet you're wondering how I avoid tan lines."
Lame.